LE reporter scout
Black / Safran Kingfisher
Distinctive, urban and contemporary design featuring waterproof coated canvas
For those who need to carry a SLR while keeping things at a minimum, here's LE reporter Scout, designed to carry a mid-entry SLR with an additional lens.
Its flap secured with velcro keeps your camera reachable in a blink, the neoprene organizer just above is the perfect feature to slide in the lens cap or get your spare battery, while the mesh pocket above stores your microfiber cloth or other accessory.
The main compartment is covered with soft fleece that allows the three dividers to get rearranged freely. And two gussets keep your gear inside and most of the weather outside of it...
For convenience, two more zipped pockets are available on the front and back of the bag and on its flap.
Finally, your long walks in the city won't be a strain for your shoulder thanks to the shoulder pad, even if you loaded the bag over its capacity using the outside nylon straps for adding accessory pockets.
- Water resistant 12 onces canvas with PVC waterproof coating
- Soft fleece lining with 3 reposionable separators
- soft and firm gussets to improve closing of bag on the sides of the main compartment
- Neoprene organizer to store and protect small items
- Full width mesh pocket for quick visual information and easy access to accessories
- Hi quality nylon shoulder strap
- Padded and anti-slipery shoulder pad
- Heavy-duty metal hardware
- Hi density paddings to protect your gear from everyday shocks, from 4 to 8 mm thick!
- Webbing additions on sides to attach external accessories
- Front zipped pocket on flap and another on the front panel of bag
- Additional zipped pocket on back side of the bag
- Inside dimensions : 210 x 90 x 170 mm / 8.27 x 3.54 x 6.69''
- Outside dimensions : 230 x 110 x 200 mm / 9.06 x 4.33 x 7.87''
- Weight: 550g
- Micro FourThird or rangefinder camera such as Olympus Pens, Panasonic micro FourThirds, Sony Nex etc.
- One additional lens in micro FourThird format (depending on model and camera mounted lens). Typically for street photography, the camera would be mounted with a "pancake" fast lens and you would carry an additional standard zoom for other situations.
- Card reader, cables, memory cards, cleaning cloth, charger, etc.
- Entry-level SLR with charger and cables, mount with basic standard zoom (typically 18-55mm f/3.5 and up).
- Cables, memory cards, cleaning cloth, etc.
Download technical datasheets :
PN & Refs :
|100988||LE reporter Scout Black/Safran||3700313910108|
|101043||LE reporter Scout KingFisher||3700313910603|